Tuesday, January 17, 2012

winter time



thrifted button down, sweater, and doc martens, old navy rock star jeggings, tie from a dress i thrifted, that i later donated, but kept the belt



I think we may have hit full-on winter in PEI so for me that means all Doc Martens, all the time. My mom cut me some very cozy insoles for them out of wool and they're kept my feet toasty on the coldest days. I'm sure this would probably look better with just DARLING little oxfords but it's about -10 degrees Celcius most days and I have some very important sheets of ice to walk on.

5 comments:

  1. It is definitely winter in Ottawa too, although due to tonnes of snow I am all about the Sorels.

    Love the burgundy jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty happy I found your blog via chictopia!! Your style is very cool!! Following on bloglovin' now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute for such cold weather - I need to invest in a cableknit sweater! You look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dresses that come with sashes are my favorite because while I pretty much NEVER wear the sash with the dress it came with, I now have a collection of various sashes to tie onto other things. Perfect.
    And what outfit couldnt use another bow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember to choose a sock that contains fibers that will wick moisture away from your feet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...