Thursday, August 9, 2012

headless day


vintage 60s skirt: firegypsy vintage
t-shirt: smart set
necklace: thrifted


This WOULD have been a full-length view of my outfit but I actually ran out of bedroom. My camera was backed up against the wall. It's what I get for living in a narrow boxcar of an apartment.

I just got this skirt in the mail yesterday and I want to live in it now.the pink is much, much brighter IRL. It's like a highlighter!


This dreamy mint green dress is from FireGypsy as well. I'll need to take it to a tailor because it's a little big, and while it looks okay now it would really sing if it fit me perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. As I said before, I love that dress, but the skirt is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt! your blog is great, i'm glad i stumbled upon it!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that mint dress is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...