Monday, October 1, 2012

and the sky is grey

full
skirt
sweater: old navy | skirt: thrifted & altered | loafers : thrifted | belt: thrifted | tassel necklace | thrifted

This skirt was several inches longer but I hacked at it with a dull pair of scissors to shorten it, with surprising success. I came up with a little trick to do so but it's hard to explain and I didn't take any "progress" photos so uh... if you want to do this yourself you're on your own.

These pictures are from way back on Saturday, when I rearranged my room a bit. That coffee table and suitcase used to be in my closet, and now my closet is a little reading nook. Perhaps there will be pictures of that later, when I feel up to blogging again.

stick

Which might take a while, or might not. I'm not sure yet. My routine has been kind of shook up and I'm bummed out about a few different things and might need some time to find my footing. (On top of that the weather has been the DREARIEST lately which never helps my blogging, haha)

7 comments:

  1. THAT SKIRT THO

    I hope things look up for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screaming and crying about that skirt, it is amazing.

    I've had a weird few days, very up and down. Mostly down. Sending you my love, things will get easier! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. SKIRT. what an amazing find! I love everything about it- so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this skirt, so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...