Friday, October 12, 2012

letters and sodas

FUOLL
NECK
dress: dahlia | cardigan: thrifted j.crew | tights: joe fresh | shoes: 70s vintage | necklace: thrifted

I'm back, with a whimper. I would have loved to make a big production out of taking photos of this outfit but it's very cold and rainy so I thought I'd document it on my lunchbreak before it got rained on even more.

When I wear this cardigan I have to make sure it works with the outfit both as a brown cardigan (as shown) AND an olive green one. Because... it looks olive green under fluorescent light. It's absolutely bizarre and I don't understand it at all.

9 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE Liz Phair! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I have some corduroys like that- they look brown in certain light, but totally olive green in a different setting. so crazy. love your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. there, there. i've got some garments that do that whole Janus thing, as well. it can be frustrating. at least you are mindful of it and try to make it work! i like the earthy tones in your outfit with the brown, maroon and cream. love the necklace, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit but the best thing about this look is that pair of fantastic glasses! Are those new?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't cute! I found you via 29 skirts andplus you are a fellow Canadian!
    Nice to meet you
    I am anew follower

    Ariane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here as well. I just found you via tumblr, and absolutely love your vintage-inspired style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress, I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...